Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Musing over my life's experiences...

"I have to go out of the country soon because I want my daughter to become a Doctor of Medicine someday...In 10-year time, I can earn more than enough to support her studies and send her to one of the best universities in Western Mindanao..." These were some of the statements I heard from my dear father who had been away from us since 1982. (My parents were on a serious discussion re my father's adventure to Sabah Malaysia.)
These words were inculcated in my mind during my tender age of 8. Yes, these words had been humming all the times in my whole life, especially during my toughest battles with life's difficulties which came in various forms and in different degrees. There were times when the battle had to be very hard and bloody and there were times, too, when I had to fight moderately. Nevertheless, I will say it with pride that I fought all of these battles and most often than not, I ended up the victorious!
One of the possible questions you may ask me now is - Who was with me during those fights?
The answer will be on my next post....Have to go for a very crucial editing with some Beginning Reading stuff..
Don't you think this can be a very good beginning and a valuable hobby of reminiscing the joyful experiences and painful struggles in the author's life?
Till then..

1 comment:

feRn said...

it is indeed the great diversion! nice post... i can relate!Ü keep blogging...