Thursday, February 26, 2009

...some MORE of Zabadani Layered Coffee!


Savoring the one of a kind taste of Zabadani's layered coffee! I tell you guys, the line which says: once tasted, always wanted is definitely true and that I affirm, once you will taste their coffee, you will always keep in mind the thought of going back for more and for variation.
I salute my friends from BEAM who possess minds that spark when business has to be spread out in the table. This business is indeed their pride and I am more than willing to commit myself advertising Zabadani and be proud that I will be their regular customer craving for more coffee.
Well, what I have in mind now is to have a feasibility study of how can I establish one in Zamboanga City and become a business partner of Zabadani. Guess, this business will make a leap in the City of Flowers!
I will let Zamboanguenos taste and feel something of Damascus in the Philippines!

1 comment:

Wadi said...

Salaam!

Shukran jazeedan on your blogpost for Zabadani, jazakallah khair!

I created a link of your blogspot in our website also, masalama!

Wadilkhaery